The solidly built and powerful John Deere 310K EP backhoe loads large, digs deep and moves nimbly on and across job sites.
Powered by a 70 horsepower engine, the 310K EP has a load lift capacity of 6,600 pounds, a breakout force of 9,350 pounds, and a backhoe digging depth of 14 feet three inches. Large pins and replaceable bushings deliver long-term durability, and help keep the backhoe and loader tight and digging true.
Key features of the 310K EP include:
- Armrest EH joysticks that provide all-day comfort and smooth, responsive control of auxiliary loader attachments, extendable dipper stick, backhoe auxiliary attachments, hammer, mechanical-front-wheel drive, and the horn.
- Total Machine Control lets an operator fine-tune backhoe speed to the job for fast, medium or slow speeds. Fast for up to 20-percent-quicker cycle times. Medium for normal digging. Or slow for craning objects, working in confined spaces, or excavating around existing utilities.
- Controls respond and deliver consistent low-effort response, regardless of hydraulic speed.
- The push-button backhoe- to excavator-style controls adjust hydraulic flow when changing attachments.
- With auto-idle, momentarily releasing the joysticks automatically slows engine speed, preserving fuel and reducing noise. Preset speed resumes when a lever is reactivated.
- A unique mini-joystick that allows simultaneous loader and backhoe operation with just a fingertip and without swiveling the seat.
Built for operator comfort, the 310K EP has a completely redesigned HVAC system that directs heat and cooled air on the operator. The air-suspension seat adjusts multiple ways for daylong comfort and support. Convenient handholds and wide entryways enable operators to easily enter and exit the cab. And the tilt steering wheel angles up and out of the way for swiveling the seat or passing through the cab. 12-volt power ports on both sides of the console keep your cell phone and other devices charged.
When operating the 310K EP backhoe, the dashboard monitor provides in-depth operating information, as well as on-board diagnostics of most sensors and switches for quick diagnostics.
For more information about how the John Deere 310K EP can help you move and dig earth during site clearing, utility installation, demolition, and infrastructure construction, call Neff Rental at 888-709-NEFF, or visit www.NeffRental.com.