The Skyjack 3219 electric scissor lift is a versatile, reliable and durable aerial platform used to perform work on flat surfaces inside and around buildings.
The SJIII 3219’s compact size provides exceptional versatility for tight spots where agility and maneuverability make all the difference. Some key specifications include:
- A platform height of 19 feet.
- Working height up to 25 feet.
- A 550-pound max capacity.
- 30 percent gradeability.
- 32 inch width.
The SJIII 3219 is used by workers to paint, plaster, stucco, install wood and structural steel framing, and perform demolition and other construction projects.
Several of the SJIII 3219’s main features that help contractors accomplish their projects include:
- A scissor design for rigidity, stability and operator comfort.
- Joystick proportional control for drive / lift functions.
- Sprint-loaded half-height gate entry.
- Standard roll-out extension decks.
- Forklift pockets for lifting and moving the unit across job sites.
- 110V AC GFI outlet on the platform for connecting power tools.
- All-motion audible alarm.
- Tilt alarm with drive and lift cut out.
- Solid rubber, non-marking tires.
Neff Rental delivers Skyjack 3219 electric scissor lifts to job sites, and provides 24/7 service and support to ensure reliable operations. Call Neff Rental at 888-709-NEFF or visit www.NeffRental.com when you need a scissor lift for you next project.