The General Services Administration (GSA) provides federal agencies with a new system for procuring short-term equipment rentals.
Appropriately called the Short-Term Rental Program, the program was established in 2012 to supply federal agencies with short-term and temporary equipment to complete an organization’s mission.
The benefits of the GSA Short-Term Rental (STR) program include:
- GSA handles the entire procurement process.
- Every request is competed to obtain the lowest rate possible.
- An online request system is available 24/7.
- Eliminate ownership and maintenance costs for vehicles/equipment used infrequently.
- Always have the right equipment for the mission.
- Fuel cards are available.
- Rentals are tax-exempt.
GSA’s STR program maintains pre-negotiated daily, weekly and monthly rates for more than 200 types of aerial, material...