When a Neff Rental customer is invoiced, the administrator is the last person in the local branch to review the invoice information to ensure that the billing information is correct. When a new employee is hired, the administrator introduces the individual to Neff’s benefits and human resources policies. And when the branch manager needs to close the month-end books, the administrator assists with the process.
Neff Rental branch administrators are pivotal members of the branch team, managing customer financial relationships while also supporting the branch manager, the service manager and the sales team in the branch operations.
Branch administrators have a keen business sense and a strong aptitude for developing and maintaining customer relationships. The administrator’s areas of responsibility broadly cover customer receivables management, branch human resources, and branch financial and operations management. When hired, branch administrators receive training and support from other branch administrators, the branch manager, and their region and corporate staff.
The administrator makes timely and effective customer collection calls while documenting call results to enable follow up. Other areas of responsibility include:
- Processing credit applications.
- Applying state lien laws by filing preliminary notices on invoices.
- Preparing credit memos and processing customer refund checks.
- Learning and using a computerized management system to administer the branch’s financial operations.
- Review electronic payroll timecards for accuracy.
- Track employee attendance.
- Explain and assist employees with Neff Rental’s benefits program.
BRANCH FINANCIAL AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Assist with registration of road vehicles.
- Assist the branch manager with the review and proper coding of monthly operating statements.
- Assist with answering telephones, filing, ordering office supplies and office equipment maintenance.
The minimum educational requirements for an individual serving as branch administrator is a high school diploma, two years’ experience with credit and collections, accounts receivable and accounts payable. She or he must have strong computer skills, including Excel, Word and Power Point.
Branch administrators are critical to the successful operation of a Neff Rental branch. We occasionally have openings for branch administrators at some of our current 65 branches in 14 states coast to coast; and are accepting applications for future branch locations as well.
Click here for current openings.
If interested, send Neff Rental your resume by clicking here.