Whether a recent graduate from a university or trade school, an experienced sales representative, diesel mechanic or CDL driver; a Neff Rental career can be personally and professionally rewarding.
Publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange, Neff Rental is ranked among the top equipment rental companies in terms of revenue by Rental Equipment Register.
With 66 branches in 14 states coast to coast, Neff Rental supplies reliable and quality earth moving, aerial, material handling, compaction, concrete and other equipment to construction companies, golf course developers, industrial plants, the oil industry and governments.
What is it like to work for Neff Rental?
We strive to deliver outstanding customer service by the way we answer the telephone, communicate with customers, keep quality late-model equipment in our fleet, repair equipment, make on-time deliveries and accurately bill.
Walk into any branch and you will see coordinators handling incoming calls from customers, drivers checking delivery boards, mechanics repairing equipment, and trucks pulling out that are loaded with equipment. Amidst the flurry of organized activity, we are intently focused on our business and are using proven processes to serve our customers.
Each Neff Rental branch is essentially a business unit. Headed by an experienced and proven manager, Neff branches, depending on their size and location, employ from 8 to 25 people:
- Coordinators: manage inbound sales calls, schedule deliveries and prepare customer bills.
- Outside sales reps: establish relationships with customers and manage territories around the branch.
- Branch administrator: manage billing, collections and general branch administrator duties.
- Service manager: oversees and manages the shop and drivers, and ensures that equipment is maintained, repaired and ready to rent.
- Shop mechanics: maintains and repairs rental equipment at the branch.
- Road mechanics: maintains and repairs rental equipment at the customers’ job sites.
- Drivers: has a CDL license; loads, delivers and picks up equipment to and from customers’ job sites in a branch’s service area.
- Yard worker: cleans and stages equipment for rental.
Some of Neff Rentals’ largest branches also employ a parts manager and shop foreman.
As a branch employee you will have a critical role in determining your branch’s success. We support and guide your success by providing coordinators, sales reps and branch managers with industry-leading progressive training from an in-house team. Our clearly defined career paths, CRM system, sales process, business management training and continual coaching guide sales coordinators, sales reps, and branch managers to advance in their careers. Hands on training and mentoring are also provided to administrators, drivers, service managers and mechanics alike.
Above all else, working at Neff Rental is both fun and rewarding. Not only do we offer competitive compensation and quality benefits but we also acknowledge and promote hardworking employees. We are confident that a positon at Neff Rental will be satisfying and exciting because in an always changing and growing market, this industry is anything but boring!
We are looking for men and women who have an aptitude for customer service; who are hardworking individuals but who enjoy working in a team environment. We want people who can work together in fast-paced situations and are proud to say “We Care More”.
If you think you would enjoy contributing to the growth of a multi-million dollar business in a growing industry, then Neff Rental has career opportunities for you. Visit www.NeffRental.com/careers or call a local branch at 888-709-NEFF to learn more.